Thanking the community, the Darknet Project can provide its documentation in various languages.
- Wiki in English <--This Site
- Wiki en Español <-- Wiki en Español (traducida por Uberius)
- Wiki in Italiano <--- Sito Italiano del Darknet Project
- Wiki auf Deutsch <-- Wiki auf Deutsch (übersetzt von zup22 & Uberius)
- Wiki en Français <-- Wiki en Français (traduit par Uberius)
- Wiki en Galego <-- Wiki en Galego (traducida por Uberius)
- This site is about Privacy. Here you will find many useful things aiming to improve both your privacy and your security.
- This site's goal is to protect your rights. Remember that "Privacy" is a right that is aknowledged by most of governments and countries.
- This site is legal and legit. By following its guides and tutorials or connecting to its servers, you're not doing anything illegal or wrong.
Relax and Enjoy!
The Darknet Project
The Darknet Project was born about 4 years ago, born of a rift of the old "Anonymous" movement, in disagreement with the illegal methods that led to (and are still conducting) operations and protests.
It is not our intention to put shit on Anonymous and what it does, this is not our intention, on the contrary. With these services and projects, we are honoring the thousand martyrs who during their dark years have sacrificed their lives and their freedom to bring to light hidden and criminally hidden truths.
So What are we doing here?
We have a plan, we have a project. This project is based on the people's actions, with unique protests form. Start to consider our point of view: "1 guy using hidden tools, one more subtracted to the big brother's eye"
The Darknet Project provide free and anonymous services
This is the complete list of contents, sorted by categories:
- Darknet Project Netowork Map -- List of hidden services from DNP
- FREE TOOLS AND SERVICES -- Very Important, it includes also help in first settings and how-to
- AnonyMail -- Non Free
- Alienet Hidden Network -- Non Free
AnonyNet is our latest (at the moment) developed project and it's goal is to develop and deploy under hidden networks actually not used again by the Darknet Project. Since this will require different settings, we decided to dedicate a new group, parallel to the DNP.
AnonyNet TorV3 (Next Generation Onion Router)
AnonyNet actually is deploying under new TorV3 Hidden Services, if you don't know what we're talking about, you're invited to read this link from the Tor Project.
- AnonyNet-TorV3 -- How to configure your Tor to recognize the new TorV3 Huge Domains
- TorV3 Network Map -- This is the AnonyNet Network Map for TorV3
Some facts about Privacy...
Privacy is a very complicated concept and need a little bit of explanation.
When start your privacy and when it becames illegal?
Know that your privacy is lawful as long as you are not under investigation by police or control organizations. When this happens, privacy from a right turns into a need. Since we are all innocent so long as the evidence shows the opposite, no matter if you want privacy to exercise a right or need: take care of your privacy!
Securing the devices
You need to know that our privacy for the 90% of cases is violated by the violation of our devices: TV, Smarphones, Tablet, Pc, notebook and all is able to connect to internet is a potential privacy break. Supposing you still know this things, the next question is: How do "they" will be able to violate my privacy?
There are various ways to break your privacy, from the simplest forms like scripts in web pages, pop up and many "backgroud" apps running on your devices and computers, to the more complicated, like phone control, by activating the cameras or the mic of your phones and similar. Know that by that, is also possible to have full access, by remote, to your SMS, Contacts, Calls Register and much more.
There are few ways to secure your devices, this site is also for that: stay safe and take care of your privacy!
What about the Darknet Project?
The DNP has been up for several years, and it's the continuation of many independent projects (most of all from Italy) about anonymity and privacy.
As "Group and Collective" we have a clear idea and a definited way to act. Among all, our most effort is invested in opensource and free resources, softwares, services, and we use that services to spread our idea of privacy as a REAL right, giving tools and spaces to free people to increase their own privacy.
Here you will not only find few tutorials and guides in how to grant your privacy, but also our services, and some projects you'll find only here, for now. Consider it like a sort of "beta testing" or something close to that.
You have many ways to get in contact with us: